4 STEP HYDRATION FACIAL
The 4 Step Hydration Facial, designed by the Team at JW Aesthetics using Pharmaceutical grade ingredients, combines a manual exfoliation using Dermaplaning, Lymphatic drainage using our cooling JadeRoller, Microneedling with Innnopen and Hyaluronic acid GOLD mask to infuse the skin with hydration.
Working your skin from the outside in, this treatment has been designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove nonterminal hair, polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate our natural collagen and cell turnover. This method will increase the absorption of any active ingredients by 80% as opposed to 8%, this is why we use a GOLD hyaluronic acid mask for maximum results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This treatment is very versatile and can be performed on both women and men
During the treatment your therapist will make sure your treatment is as comfortable as possible, some clients feel a prickly sensation from the Innopen.
This treatment is not suitable for pregnant clients.
• Your skin will be red after micro-needling.
• Using a ZO/Obagi recommended moisturiser will keep your skin hydrated and help minimize the redness, this will subside in 2/3days.
• Slight Bruising and swelling. This is nothing to be concerned about this is usually faint enough to be covered up with makeup after 24hrs. Some people may also experience some mild swelling after micro-needling.
• After your procedure, your skin will feel and look different. It might feel rough to the touch for a few days, and you may notice some slight visible marks on your skin. • Both of these effects are caused by the micro-injuries created by the punctures. • • As your skin heals, these marks will soon fade and your skin will become smoother than it was before.
• Minimal micro-needling downtime. The inflammatory effect of micro-needling is short. Within just 12-24 hours, your skin should fade from red to pink and the swelling should go down, though you may experience some sensitivity for up to 48 hours.
• Stay away from ibuprofen. Micro needling relies on your body’s natural inflammatory process to stimulate cell regeneration, so it is highly recommended that you stay away from anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen. These medications will interfere with your body’s recovery process and affect your results. Use a cool compress to soothe any discomfort or swelling.
• Peeling will start 3-5 days after treatment. Peeling is a normal and important part of the micro-needling healing process, caused by increased cell turnover. You can expect peeling to start within 3-5 days after your appointment.
• Schedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks. You can safely repeat the procedure every 4-6 weeks until you achieve your desired results. Your technician will counsel you on what’s best for your skin
• Pigmentation lines and wrinkles
• Dull/tired skin
• Acne scarring
• Removal of peach fuzz
• Mild acne breakouts
• All skin types
• Elevated absorption levels of up to 80%
• Brighter skin
• Smoother skin
• Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
• Flawless makeup application
• Reduces scarring
• Firmer skin
• Increases collagen production
• Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
• Thickens the epidermis
• Lymphatic drainage removes built-up toxins
• Glowing, even skin tone
• Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
• Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)
• A course of 4 to 6 is advised. One session every 4 to 6 weeks for maximum results